CAM Target Layer (LUN masking)

From: Сергей Тарасов <tar85sa_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:25:56 +0400
Hi

I found that

Kenneth D. Merry ken at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 5 04:51:03 UTC 2012

wrote:

Configuring and Running CTL:
===========================

  Note that all CTL LUNs are presented to all frontends.  There is no
  LUN masking, or separate, per-port configuration.

Are there any plans to implement any kind of zoning or lun

masking?

It is very desirable feature for the project I'm working on now. Now I'm

surfing isp's sources trying to get its architecture. I'd like to contribute

in this filed (development, testing, whatever) if possible. Please let me

know if I can help or if someone has beta-versions to try and fix.

Thanks
Sergey