Re: Freebsd 11 current testing ndis / kldload: bcmwl564_sys.ko PANIC

From: Vlad Movchan <vladislav.movchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:47:46 +0200
NDISulator on github (and mirror on gitorious) is a FreeBSD ndis
module+binaries forked by Paul B. Mahol in 2009 (I've sent Paul's email
address privately to Adrian).
Almost every change in this project was made by Paul.
My part is small - I've just discovered and fixed several panic/problems.

I've tried to submit my changes back to FreeBSD base tree via problem
reports:
One was commited: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/165630
Another one is hanging without feedback:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/165622

Few more fixes are depend on kern/165622. I have not created more PRs as
without fix for panic described in 165622 new reports would be like:
"I'm running something different than FreeBSD sources and it panics. And I
have a fix for it. But you won't be able to reproduce and/or test it on
your machine."
I bet there are not much people who would like to spend their time on
reports like this :)