Re: Newcons radeonkms - Failed to load firmware "radeonkmsfw_TURKS_PFP"

From: Mike C. <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:17:37 +0000
found how to do that, but since I have zfs on root with geli I'm better off just using the USB install image.

Just changed and booted again, tried the kldload and got a similar screen freezer.

I'll have to attach a screenshot again.

I should also mention this is a laptop with an ati card but it also has Intel integrated graphics (i7 processor).
Maybe this is what causes he issue?

startx also fails and auto loads radeonkms and i915kms.

I'll attach Xorg.log after reboot.

thanks