Re: Fixing X220 Video The Right Way

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:08:37 -0800
So now that i have everything else working on this x230, I'm taking a
fresh look at the acpi brightness support.

I'm in the same boat - only PEG works. But I have integrated graphics
only, rather than both integrated and nvidia graphics.

A cursory reading of the linux acpi and video / video-detect code
doesn't show anything terribly obvious. I may end up downloading and
booting ubuntu on USB at some point to see what the ACPI device tree
looks like, in case they are somehow linking vgapci0 correctly to
SB.PCI0.PEG.VID.

Any other ideaS?

-a