BAFUG July 10: libvirt virtualization API for controlling bhyve virtual machines

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:30:22 -0700
Hi,

On July 10, 2014, in Mountain View, California, I will be giving a brief
tech talk on:

"libvirt virtualization API for controlling bhyve virtual machines"

I have been testing the extensions that Roman Bogorodskiy <novel_at_freebsd.org

has made to the lbivirt library for supporting bhyve.  I will talk about
my experiences with libvirt and bhyve.

Here are more details about the talk plus directions to the location:

http://www.meetup.com/BAFUG-Bay-Area-FreeBSD-User-Group/events/191061222/

Feel free to sign up on the meetup site and attend if you are in the area!
--
Craig