Re: vidcontrol(1) complains about Bad magic, in base/head, amd64, sc console, r268165

From: Trond Endrestøl <Trond.Endrestol_at_fagskolen.gjovik.no>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 18:48:35 +0200 (CEST)
On Sun, 6 Jul 2014 16:33+0300, Aleksandr Rybalko wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so if i get it right, you get expected results, right?
>
> If so, please check key combinations which is different, to get correct results.
> And if all is ok, send me new maps please.
> If it is not correct, let as know what is wrong.
>
> Thanks a lot!

Sorry for the delay.

I followed my heart and looked carefully at the Norwegian layout of my
keyboard. The layout is fairly updated, although it has the wavey
Windows symbol and not the trapeze shaped Windows symbol you'll find
nowadays. ;-)

I decided it would be nice to have access to the euro symbol not on
its current location as the letter é has historically been reached by
holding AltGr and hitting the lowercase e key.

Instead, I figured it made some sense to have the euro symbol
available on AltGr+Shift+4. That's where you'll find the 8364 value,
line 11.

The remainder is virtually unchanged, except for a correction of
whitespace on line 109. A tab was changed into three spaces.

Feel free to use a better, suitable name for the attached keymap.

I know there are some Norwegian speaking individuals on this list, and
I welcome their input.

--
| Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |