Re: CURRENT r268460: accidentally removed libreadline-stuff and info-stuff and now no buildworld possible

From: Baptiste Daroussin <bapt_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 01:45:37 +0200
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 12:17:45AM +0200, O. Hartmann wrote:

> Help!
>
> I accidentally ran "make delete-old delete-old-lib" (by stupidity) on CURRENT r268460 and
> now neither r268460 nor the mostrecent source will buildworld/buildkernel. Sometimes
> libreadline.h is missing, another fault (on r268460) occurs to be

the only thing I am aware of is lldb missing readline/readline.h which off by
default and we are working on a fix.

> makeinfo: not found

I would like to get the logs of that because I cannot reproduce, and tinderbox
logs confirms that it should just work

> How can I repair the system to have the missing pieces installed again and then startover
> again?

Providing the exact error you get would be a first start, provide the option you
have in src.conf and make.conf would be helpfull as well

regards,
Bapt