libressl anyone?

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 16:12:42 -0700
Now that OpenBSD has released LibreSSL, can someone port it? And maybe try
putting it into head? I'd love to see OpenSSL gone yesterday.

The initial portable LibreSSL is available from
http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/LibreSSL. Note that the OpenBSD folks
say that this release is intended for testing and evealuation, so it is not
a candidate for any stable or release, but it does build on FreeBSD.

Yes, if I get some time today or tomorrow, I'll try to write up a port, but
I'm still far from comfortable with the new porting stuff, so it will
likely take longer that I'd like. Others can probably knock it out in
nothing flat.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman_at_gmail.com