libdevattr

From: Bruno Lauzé <brunolauze_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 23:02:54 -0400
I was looking at dragonfly and why they have libdevattr and we don'tI really think having udev compatible api would open the door to a lot of software, imho.I feel it wouldn't be so complicated to port dragonfly kern_udev, libprop and libdevattr from dragonfly bsd.
Am i missing a point or is this in contradiction witch any of freebsd objectives?
Let me know your thoughts...