Re: Fix Emulex "oce" driver in CURRENT

From: Borja Marcos <borjam_at_sarenet.es>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 11:12:09 +0200
On Jul 15, 2014, at 10:43 AM, Stefano Garzarella wrote:

> I used the "oce" driver in CURRENT.
> I think that this patch in combination with the previous one should work in
> 10-STABLE.
>
> I have only tested if it works with CURRENT, but now I try if it works with
> 10-STABLE and I'll send you some feedback.

Hmmm. The patch seems to be broken. I have tried to apply it renaming the a/usr/src... to oce_if.c.old and oce_if.c, etc, and patch complains:

Patching file oce_if.c using Plan A...
patch: **** malformed patch at line 6: int wq_index);

Was it broken by the email client formatting? Or am I being especially clumsy today? ;)

Borja.