CFR - fflush() behaviour change

From: Pedro Giffuni <pfg_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:18:55 -0500
Hi;

Out of curiosity I took a peek at Apple's libc and generated some diffs
against
the libc in FreeBSD's 8. Most of the changes are not relevant to FreeBSD
anymore as we have grown alternative implementations for things like
xlocale.
Nevertheless, there are still some small things to look at.

In the hope of avoiding surprises, and because I wanted to try out
phabricator,
I have this change for review:

https://phabric.freebsd.org/D440

While the change was inspired on Apple's patch, it was cleaned up with
help from
Bruce Evans. I did some basic testing but it can still use some more
review/testing.

Pedro.