zdb: specify object_id for dataset of the zpool name

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod_at_berentweb.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:48:58 -0700 (PDT)
If I do "zdb -dd mypool", It shows me the data from entire pool and all its
datasets, when in fact I only want the list from the mypool dataset. The
dataset ID is 21, so is there any syntax like:
# zdb -dd ID=21
I'm not trying to filter the output - I'm trying to dozdb -ddddd mypool
object_id "", which does not work when using the zpool name because zdb
looks at the pool-level data and returns error (no such object).

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS