Re: jail sockstat shows gdnc, gdomap, casperd as enabled

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod_at_berentweb.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 01:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Trond,

These two are related to GNUstep. If your jails don't run GNUstep, why
> is GNUstep installed in the first place?

I know that they are related to GNUstep (although I have no idea what
GNUstep actually does other than act as a messaging system probably like
dbus). Anyway, I don't understand how & why they start up and that's
exactly my question. The only insight I can provide, is that /usr/local is
null_mounted on to jail/usr/local, but that should not really have this
effect.

> casperd is part of capsicum. You should probably keep this one.

I figured as much re capsicum. So the question becomes "should all jails be
running capsicum in this case"?

Regards.

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS