SMBus and Trackpad driver for Chromebook C720

From: Teruyuki IMAI <teruyuki.imai_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 19:16:21 +0900
Dear all,
I am trying to run FreeBSD on Acer Chromebook C720.

As mentioned in the earlier email,
 http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2014-February/048268.html
I needed the following change to run FreeBSD on C720:
* boot loader workaround
 https://github.com/terimai/freebsd/commit/6579be3ff5b4c6ff290946e53b27f5f0a1e8f2ce
* atkbd patches (ported from DragonFly BSD)
 https://github.com/terimai/freebsd/commit/c8ae0a85b300fe4886974295acdccc1214189f56

USB, fixed by hselasky (r261795), works.
Wifi also works with as-is driver.

Now, I am going to make a trackpad on C720 work on FreeBSD.
According to DragonFly BSD by Matthew Dillon,
 http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commit/d316587fb7e2095feadd275045648efba8e09370
 http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/tree/HEAD:/sys/dev/smbus/cyapa
the trackpad is connected to the integrated I2C bus, and to support
the trackpad,
the SMBus driver is extended, Haswell I2C bus support (ig4 driver) is
added, and the cyapa trackpad driver using ig4 is implemented.

Perhaps anyone has already done or been working to support it.

Is there some work or patches for a trackpad of C720?

Best regards,
Teruyuki Imai