Re: ucom_free Fatal trap on shutdown / module unload

From: Lundberg, Johannes <johannes_at_brilliantservice.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:56:51 +0900
Hi

Well I'm running the snaphot memstick image from June of 11-CURRENT amd64,
with newcons.

The device is embedded in the laptop and I can not remove it easily so I
don't know what would happen if I do.

I'm sending you the screenshots separately in direct mail so we don't have
to wait for large attachment approval on the list.

--
Johannes Lundberg
BRILLIANTSERVICE CO., LTD.

--
秘密保持について:この電子メールは、名宛人に送信したものであり、秘匿特権の対象となる情報を含んでいます。