bsnmp lm75 module

From: Luiz Otavio O Souza <loos.br_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:57:39 -0300
Hello,

I've written a bsnmp module to export the lm75 sensor's temperature
(and some other data) over SNMP.

With this module it is simple and easy to monitor the temperature of
rooms and other devices over the network with help of a RPi, a BBB or
others.

This is my first module for bsnmp, so i would appreciate if someone
more clueful about it could take a look (can i just pick any free MIB
?)

The lm75 kernel driver is the same published on
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-embedded/2013-November/002195.html

I'll publish an updated version soon (for the lm75 kernel driver)
which include a man page and support for non FDT systems.

The SNMP data usually looks like: http://pastebin.com/cHYYBY1R

It includes the number of sensors on system, the driver name, the
compat string, the i2c bus and address and, sure, the sensor
temperature.

Cheers,
Luiz