dual-booting windows 7 and freebsd 10 from gpt partition SSD

From: M&S - Krasznai András <Krasznai.Andras_at_mands.hu>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:47:28 +0100
hi

I have been using freebsd and windows 7 on mbr partitioned hdd (using easybcd on windows to manipulate boot menu and boot code).

recently I bought an new machine with Intel I7 processor,  uefi bios, ssd and installed windows 7 64-bit first.

after that I installed freebsd 10 (amd64); I used guided partitioning, which created a 64-kB freebsd-boot partition, a 48GB / partition and a swap about 2.5 GB.

Then I tried to set up booting by the same method: install easybcd in windows, then set up boot menu with easybcd, add an entry   freebsd as BSD/FreeBSD type entry,  but this time I am not able to get it work.

Win 7 boots OK, but freebsd does not start, the windows boot manager complains about missing or corrupt boot block, which is definitely on the given full path.

How can I get a working dual booting system in this case? Can anbody help me?

Regards
Krasznai András
rendszermérnök
M&S Informatikai Zrt.