RE: Call for testers: SNMPv3 support for bsnmpd(1)

From: Marciano, Anthony <amarcian_at_redcom.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:14:24 -0400
Thanks Harti.

I did get the basic V3 configuration working in that I could walk the mib using authorization and encryption.

If Shteryana has the time, maybe he would be able to provide me with some information needed to configure and test V3 traps.

I don't have his e-mail so if you could forward this to him I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Tony