Re: buildworld fails (missing /usr/share/mk/src.opts.mk)

From: Stefan Esser <se_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 16:28:10 +0200
Am 06.05.2014 16:15, schrieb Benjamin Kaduk:
> On Tue, 6 May 2014, Stefan Esser wrote:
>> 2) tinderbox still complained about the test for MK_SHARED_TOOLCHAIN
>>   in bmake/Makefile.inc (I deleted the mails and thus cannot
>>   easily quote the exact error message). I tried to fix this by
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2014-May/049744.html

Hi Ben,

thank you for the link, I did not know that the messages are archived
in real-time ...

Hmm, I was sure that there was a problem with MK_SHARED_TOOLCHAIN or
some other variable defined in src.opts.mk. I just checked my shell
history, and it must have been SOURCELESS_UCODE and MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS
(which both made buildkernel fail).

Regards, STefan