Re: [rfc] bind per-cpu timeout threads to each CPU

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 20:43:39 -0700
Hi,

I'd like to revisit this now.

I'd like to commit this stuff as-is and then take some time to revisit
the catch-all softclock from cpu0 swi. It's more complicated than it
needs to be as it just assumes timeout_cpu == cpuid of cpu 0. So
there's no easy way to slide in a new catch-all softclock.

Once that's done I'd like to then experiment with turning on the pcpu
tcp timer stuff and gluing that into the RSS CPU ID / netisr ID stuff.

Thanks,

-a