Re: WITHOUT_NIS after bsd.opts.mk / src.opts.mk split

From: Guy Yur <guyyur_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:36:01 +0300
Hi,

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 2:54 AM, Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com> wrote:

> On May 8, 2014, at 3:26 PM, Guy Yur <guyyur_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After the bsd.opts.mk / src.opts.mk split
>> WITHOUT_NIS in src.conf doesn't work.
>
> It should still work… At least that’s the intention...
>
>> src.conf is included in src.opts.mk after bsd.own.mk
>> which includes bsd.opts.mk.
>
> Yea, that’s a problem… It should be included after.

Your fix worked for me.

Another issue that is probably very uncommon so I don't know
if anything should be done about it:
WITHOUT_NIS, WITHOUT_KERBEROS and WITHOUT_OPENSSH also affect
bsd.libnames.mk definition of LIBPAM and MINUSLPAM in case
you build programs with bsd make outside of /usr/src that
use LIBPAM/MINUSLPAM and have NO_SHARED / LDFLAGS+=-static.
The addition of ${LIBYPCLNT} / -lypclnt to LDFLAGS will fail to link if world
was installed without NIS.

A brief look in the ports tree doesn't show any program that does this.

Thanks,
Guy