Re: RFT vidcontrol for vt(4)

From: George Mitchell <george+freebsd_at_m5p.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:51:21 -0400
On 05/12/14 11:25, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:
> [...]
>
> Is there any reason not to have kbdmux be mandatory at this point?
> [...]

Does this mean mandatory in the sense that the kbdmux driver always
gets built and loaded, or that the kbdmux driver must always be in
operation (treating all keyboard-like devices as a single unified
source of keystrokes)?  I could live with the first, but there are
definitely times that I want multiple independent keyboards on a
system to be considered unrelated to one another.         -- George