FreeBSD + Google Code-In 2014 = we need ideas.

From: Wojciech A. Koszek <wkoszek_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 03:59:15 +0000
Hello,

This year we'd like to participate in the Google Code-In 2014. This is
Google Summer of Code, but for younger people: age range is 13--17. If
you're one of them, we highly encourage you to apply!

***This year coding tasks are possible, so feel free to add those***

To submit idea which you'd like to see done in GCI, visit:

	http://bit.ly/FreeBSD_GCIN2014

Regardless of who you are, please use the form to submit ideas.  Don't add
stuff via Wiki, since this year we'll do direct import of all ideas from
Google Forms.

To see tasks from previous year that are yet to be copied to Google Forms:

	https://wiki.freebsd.org/GoogleCodeIn/2014Tasks

Thanks to GCI in the previous years, we gained one more FreeBSD developer.
We'd like to partcipate this year too. We need:

	1) ideas.

	2) mentors

	3) participants.

Just like in previous years we'll decide whether we're ready. Deadlines:

	---
	November 12, 2014 - The 10-12 Mentoring organizations are announced for
	Google Code-in 2014 and the orgs can start entering their tasks into the
	Google system (the tasks will not be viewable to students until the contest
	opens on Dec 1).
	December 1, 2014 17:00 UTC - Google Code-in 2014 contest opens for students
	January 19, 2015 17:00 UTC - Google Code-in 2014 student work ends
	---

MORE INFO:

	[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gci/homepage/google/gci2014
	[1] gci-mentors_at_googlegroups.com