Re: Finding a rogue src/sys commit with bisection?

From: Alfred Perlstein <bright_at_mu.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 11:54:34 -0800
On 11/15/14, 11:51 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> --------
> In message <5467ADF7.1020503_at_mu.org>, Alfred Perlstein writes:
>
>> Nope.  You showed some svn commands to not do it, you weren't explicit
>> in asking for ways to do it in svn, go ahead, look:
> I didn't realize that the git-zealots also wanted us to adopt the
> petty and childish behaviour of the linux email-culture ?
>
> Can everybody please just shut up and code now ?
>
> Thankyou!

I resent your implications.  Seriously I do.

There was no intent to be childish or anything as such.

He asked: "how do i bisect code".

I gave a tool that can do it in a few easy steps?

I didn't realize that git has become a trigger word for some people in
the project.  I will proceed to warn people going forward.

-Alfred