Re: Finding a rogue src/sys commit with bisection?

From: Alfred Perlstein <bright_at_mu.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:01:26 -0800
On 11/15/14, 11:56 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> --------
> In message <5467AF7A.2080206_at_mu.org>, Alfred Perlstein writes:
>
>> I resent your implications.  Seriously I do.
>>
>> There was no intent to be childish or anything as such.
> Well, you were, and intentional or not, you're wasting
> a hell of a lot of peoples time right now.
>
> See also: www.bikeshed.org

I do not believe it wasteful of people's time to give them to tools to
do the job they asked for.

Poul, be careful, there comes a time that when everything minor seems
childish, and you start slinging it as an insult left and right, that it
is quite possible that you've gone too far in the opposite of the
spectrum, that being a cantankerous old fart.  Take inventory.

-Alfred