Re: HEADS UP: Merging projects/bhyve_svm to HEAD

From: Benjamin Perrault <ben.perrault_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:04:50 -0700
After a few days of extensive testing and abuse, i’ve run into no new issues or unknowns what so ever. Everything that worked before still works now ( and a few bugs from fixed from HEAD ).

Thus, I have gone ahead and pushed r273182 w/ Neel’s patch out to about 80 of the assorted AMD boxes in the production and dev pods that I care for. If end users see something, I’ll let you know, but I have a feeling they won’t.

Again - Excellent work.

cheers,
-bp