Re: ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable #2

From: Kazik CC <dmilith_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:35:11 +0200
In old post about same issue on 8.x tree, from 2009, I saw the patch that fixed some integer overflows for large disk sizes/ datasets for raidz.. maybe it’s something similar here, but for huge stripes?

Also, if it might be “bootloader launching too fast, before BIOS actually see all the drives”… so, maybe there’s a way, to slow bootloader down in case of huge drive?

65TiB is pretty huge virtual drive.
Besides that, controller launches all 36 drives properly before boot process is launched.. The zpool is untouched, I scrubbed it without any issues.

I’m pretty new to fBSD codebase, where can I look into the code for answers?