Looking for libvgl users

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:26:42 -0400
vgl(3) is a graphics library for syscons(4) that provides some basic
graphics operations (e.g. some mode setting, bitmaps, boxes,
ellipses). Right now it does not support the newer vt(4) console.

In order to help determine the priority of a porting effort to add
vt(4) support I'd like to better understand where vgl is being used
now. I'd be interested in hearing about both open source software
using vgl as well as proprietary or internal applications. So if
you're using vgl I'd appreciate a follow up (in private is fine) with
a brief description of your use case.

Thanks,
Ed