Re: Heimdal with OpenLDAP backend: Cannot open /usr/lib/hdb_ldap.so

From: Lévai László <laszlo.lev.levai_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:33:19 +0100

I work two weeks ago this Heimdal + OpenLDAP combo.

Now Heimdal can connect to OpenLDAP backend. I turned off TLS
encryption and everyone can write the LDAP tree (for testing purpose).
After that
init MY.REALM is working.

BUT. For some reasons ssh login with GSSAPIAuth not working yet. I'm
floating dead in the water too :-)

> [...]
>>> disallow-tgt-based, disallow-postdated Keytypes:
>>> aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96(pw-salt), des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt),
>>> arcfour-hmac-md5(pw-salt) PK-INIT ACL: Aliases:
>>>
>>> Principal: kadmin/admin_at_... Principal expires: never Password
>>> expires: never Last password change: never Max ticket life: 1
>>> hour Max renewable life: 1 hour Kvno: 1 Mkvno: unknown Last
>>> successful login: never Last failed login: never Failed login
>>> count: 0 Last modified: 2014-10-28 11:44:00 UTC Modifier:
>>> unknown Attributes: requires-pre-auth Keytypes:
>>> aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96(pw-salt), des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt),
>>> arcfour-hmac-md5(pw-salt) PK-INIT ACL: Aliases:
>>>
>>> Principal: changepw/kerberos_at_... Principal expires: never
>>> Password expires: never Last password change: never Max ticket
>>> life: 1 hour Max renewable life: 1 hour Kvno: 1 Mkvno: unknown
>>> Last successful login: never Last failed login: never Failed
>>> login count: 0 Last modified: 2014-10-28 11:44:01 UTC Modifier:
>>> unknown Attributes: pwchange-service, disallow-tgt-based
>>> Keytypes: aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96(pw-salt),
>>> des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt), arcfour-hmac-md5(pw-salt) PK-INIT ACL:
>>> Aliases:
>>>
>>> Principal: kadmin/hprop_at_... Principal expires: never Password
>>> expires: never Last password change: never Max ticket life: 1
>>> hour Max renewable life: 1 hour Kvno: 1 Mkvno: unknown Last
>>> successful login: never Last failed login: never Failed login
>>> count: 0 Last modified: 2014-10-28 11:44:01 UTC Modifier:
>>> unknown Attributes: requires-pre-auth, disallow-tgt-based
>>> Keytypes: aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96(pw-salt),
>>> des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt), arcfour-hmac-md5(pw-salt) PK-INIT ACL:
>>> Aliases:
>>>
>>> Principal: WELLKNOWN/ANONYMOUS_at_... Principal expires: never
>>> Password expires: never Last password change: never Max ticket
>>> life: 1 hour Max renewable life: 1 hour Kvno: 1 Mkvno: unknown
>>> Last successful login: never Last failed login: never Failed
>>> login count: 0 Last modified: 2014-10-28 11:44:01 UTC Modifier:
>>> unknown Attributes: requires-pre-auth Keytypes:
>>> aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96(pw-salt), des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt),
>>> arcfour-hmac-md5(pw-salt) PK-INIT ACL: Aliases:
>>>
>>> Principal: default_at_... Principal expires: never Password
>>> expires: never Last password change: never Max ticket life: 1
>>> day Max renewable life: 1 week Kvno: 1 Mkvno: unknown Last
>>> successful login: never Last failed login: never Failed login
>>> count: 0 Last modified: 2014-10-28 11:44:01 UTC Modifier:
>>> unknown Attributes: disallow-all-tix Keytypes:
>>> aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96(pw-salt), des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt),
>>> arcfour-hmac-md5(pw-salt) PK-INIT ACL: Aliases: [...]
>>>

>> The base system's Heimdal with OpenLDAP backend not worked form
>> me. So I installed the security/heimdal port and OpenLDAP24
>> server.
>>
>> root_at_lea:~ # /usr/local/libexec/slapd -VV _at_(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd
>> 2.4.40 (Oct 17 2014 16:17:52) $
>> root_at_lea...:/usr/ports/net/openldap24-server/work/openldap-2.4.40/servers/slapd

root_at_lea:~ # /usr/local/libexec/kdc --version

- --
Tisztelettel:
Lévai László