RE: shells/bash port, add a knob which symlinks to /bin/bash ?

From: Rang, Anton <anton.rang_at_isilon.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 21:49:19 +0000
> If you want interoperability just use /usr/bin/env bash as a shebang.

That doesn't work for this use case -- the user shell coming from LDAP -- but I agree that the port shouldn't be modifying /usr/bin.

It's easy enough to add the symlink manually after installing the port if you're in this situation, or there may be a way to configure the LDAP module to map /bin/bash to /usr/local/bin/bash (I haven't looked to see what is supported here).

Anton