capsicum and netmap ?

From: Luigi Rizzo <rizzo_at_iet.unipi.it>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:30:43 +0200
Hi,
while trying the netmap-enabled libpcap library with tcpdump, i
noticed it fails to return data on a kernel with capsicum (the
string "capability mode sandbox enabled" made me suspicious, and
removing the cap_*() calls from tcpdump.c seems to make things
work again).

Would anyone be able to point me what should be done in the netmap
kernel module to make it work with capsicum ?

I am sure the cambridge folks are very interested in this :)

cheers
luigi