[Heads up] : You may need to update your gcc ports.

From: Pedro Giffuni <pfg_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 12:39:46 -0500
Hello;

I was going to add this to the UPDATING file but this file is not meant
for changes affecting ports so here it goes instead:

20150415:
         Our libc headers are starting to use gcc-style attributes to hint
         the compiler about probable optimizations or errors. Unfortunately
         gcc from ports does some bogus "fixing" of our system headers and
         carries them internally so you may have to update your gcc ports so
         that they grab the complete system headers and particularly the
         cdefs.h file changes from r280801.

This basically affects only -current users that haven't rebuilt their gcc
ports in a week.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Pedro.