[CFT] FreeBSD ASLR Patch

From: Shawn Webb <shawn.webb_at_hardenedbsd.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 04:38:10 -0400
Hey All,

I just updated the ASLR patch to FreeBSD (link below). If anyone is interested
in testing the patch out, please give it a whirl. It has been a while since we
last did a call for testing, so there's a lot of changes (too many to really
list). We've vastly improved performance and stability and have resolved the
vast majority of the concerns the FreeBSD team has had.

If you're at all interested in security and/or exploit mitigation techniques,
I ask for your assistance in testing the patch. I want to thank all those who
have tested in the past and have given us helpful suggestions on how to
improve our hard work.

The patch is on Phabricator: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D473

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
HardenedBSD

GPG Key ID:                0x6A84658F52456EEE
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2ABA B6BD EF6A F486 BE89  3D9E 6A84 658F 5245 6EEE