Re: Newer yacc needed for building world

From: Willem Jan Withagen <wjw_at_digiware.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 23:57:53 +0200
On 22-4-2015 23:37, Ed Maste wrote:
> On 22 April 2015 at 15:55, Willem Jan Withagen <wjw_at_digiware.nl> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes:
>>> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2015-February/054740.html
>>>

>> But this is not enough to make yacc part of the build tools??
>
> yacc is unconditionally built during bootstrap-tools as of r281615.
> What SVN rev is your tree?

Can't get to the system atm, but freshly fetched this afternoon (GMT).
Doing the recover trick as described above did the work.
So it is hard to retest, other than to throw away /usr/bin/yacc and what
comes of it.

Given the fact that I found that I had more issues after my
freebsd-upgrade of that system, it could be very well that this was a
problem as a result of the same.
Even though it was a fresh checkout.

I'll do the yacc rename trick, and see if it still barks at me.
If so I'll get back here.

regards,
--WjW