Appending to message buffer while in ddb

From: Eric Badger <eric_badger_at_dell.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 14:59:07 -0500
Hi there,

Since r226435, output from kernel printf/log functions is not appended
to the message buffer when in ddb. The commit message doesn't call this
out specifically; instead it appears to have been to address double
printing to the console while in ddb. I noticed this because a ddb
script which previously resulted in some things ending up in a
textdump's msgbuf.txt no longer does so. It may be that the answer is
"use db_printf in ddb", which is ok, but I thought I'd check anyway to
see if the aforementioned change was indeed intentional, since I wasn't
able to dig up any discussion about it.

Thanks,
Eric