Re: CFT: ndis(4) testers needed!

From: Olivier Cochard-Labbé <olivier_at_cochard.me>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:46:52 +0200
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 4:15 AM, Thomas Mueller <mueller6724_at_bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> I don't think anybody makes 128 MB USB sticks any more, smallest in
> current production may be 4 GB or 8 GB.  For the price, no use buying
> anything under 8 GB or perhaps 16 GB.

​The purpose of this image is just for helping people to test easily theses
changes without to have to applying patch and rebuilding/reinstalling
kernel.
Then I've reduced at maximum the image size for faster image installation
(it takes lot's of less time to dd a 128MB file than a 8GB file).
And you can install this image on a bigger disk without any problem.

Regards,

Olivier