pkg with an ssh repo crashes CURRENT

From: Mark Felder <feld_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:09:53 -0500
Hello,

I found a reproducible way to crash CURRENT. I've done so on a Raspberry
Pi 2 running r286596 and an my x86_64 firewall running r286285.

Setup is simple. Enable a functional pkg repo that uses ssh like so:

myrepo: {
url:
"ssh://feld_at_172.16.1.122/usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/${ABI}/",
enabled: no
}

Now just do a pkg upgrade or install. So far the crashes have always
happened updating pkg itself; I haven't gotten past that part.

My firewall has a watchdog so it auto-reboots and I don't have console
or video on my Rpi2 at the moment so I can't tell where it's crashing
at. I haven't seen any dumps or core files. I got a glimpse of the crash
on the firewall once and I think I saw it spew out some LORs, but I'm
not certain. I'll try to get more data posted soon, but if someone is
feeling adventurous they can probably reproduce this in a matter of
minutes.