Re: [fix] Shared object "libsodium.so.13" not found, required by "dnscrypt-proxy"

From: Miguel C <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 04:11:37 +0100
I was testing with this again recently and it seems the big difference is
local_unbound!

BtW Barry thanks for the suggestion but I (and I think others) mentioned in
the thread that adding ldconfig REQUIRE in dnscrypt made no difference.

A box with dnscrypt+unbound doesn't have the issue,so I compared the 2 rc.d
scripts and noticed unbound doesn't use:

"# BEFORE: NETWORKING"

btw why would we want local_unbound "BEFORE" networking? doesn't it make
more sense to run it after, If something fails there (NETWORKG)
local_unbound won't be usable anyway, or am I saying something stupid? :P

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*