Re: panic: Stray timeout

From: Jean-Sébastien Pédron <dumbbell_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:56:28 +0200
On 31.08.2015 12:58, Oliver Pinter wrote:
> I got this panic, and I have somewhere a kernel and a coredump on my
> other machine. I got this panic only when I put my machine under heavy
> load and use X with randonkms driver.
> When I didn't use X and start the build under vt, I newer got this panic.

The function called by this taskqueue cleans up graphical buffer
objects. vt(4) relies on a single buffer object which doesn't change for
its entire life, that's why this TTM task is unused with vt(4).

However, buffer objects are heavily used by the X server and Mesa. The
task is executed several times a second on my laptop.

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron