Re: pkg does not update the repo catalogue

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:42:25 +0100
El día Monday, December 07, 2015 a las 11:31:40AM +0000, Matthew Seaman escribió:

> Hmmmm....  it seems fairly clear to me that the 8 new packages aren't in
> the repo catalogue that you're downloading.  You built the repo using
> poudriere?  Poudriere does some fun'n'games with symbolic links to
> achieve an atomic repo update, which means there is actually a history
> of previous versions of the repo kept.  You'll see a directory structure
> like this:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I copied only the packages to the new
system (my netbook) some weeks ago, and created the catalogue with

# pkg repo /usr/PKGDIR.20150726

and installed the packages; Today I built 8 packages more, copied them
over too and was (may be in error) expecting to add these 8 new packages to
the catalogue with 'pkg update -f'

Seems that I just have to reuse 'pkg repo ....'

Thanks for your hints.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru_at_unixarea.de, 🌐 http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045