tzsetup - UTC user question

From: Paul Koch <paul.koch_at_akips.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 15:08:38 +1000
Since the default option for "Select local or UTC clock" changed from
"No" to "Yes", we are seeing many customers who incorrectly answer this
question!

This screws up things in our app because we store all data in UTC.

A few observations...

Most people don't know what "CMOS clock" is.  Maybe change the wording
to "BIOS clock" or "Hardware Clock" ??

The person doing the install may not know what the clock is currently set
to, especially when installing in a VM.  Perhaps the screen should display
the current machine time so they can correctly answer the question.

Why was the default changed from "No" to "Yes" ?

	Paul.
--
Paul Koch | Founder, CEO
AKIPS Network Monitor