Re: Freebsd-current Virtualbox crashes when enable Vt-x/AMD Virtualization

From: Ccs189 <ccs189_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:57:59 +0800
Hi Alan,
I have put the screen capture after kernel panic. I not sure if that helps. If you need more testing pls let me know.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B54HQrZQWnfnRW1teTFHNG5PNW8/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B54HQrZQWnfnR3JwS0xfQ3QxVW8/edit?usp=docslist_api

My hardware is thinkpad X1 carbon i7  3444 first generation.

I use custom kernel which I only disable VESA and WITNESS options to allow the laptop suspend to sleep mode.