Broadcom BCM4331 and NDIS: panic: IRQL_NOT_GREATER_THAN

From: Anders Bolt-Evensen <andersbo87_at_icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:14:38 +0100
Hello, everyone!

Today, I tried to configure ndis to be able to use my internal Broadcom
BCM4331.
However, as soon as I try to kldload the kernel module generated by
ndisgen (I've copied it to /boot/modules/bcmwl564.ko, since I'm on
amd64.), the system panics with a message saying,
"IRQL_NOT_GREATER_THAN". The same thing happens if I add
bcmwl564_load="YES" to /boot/loader.conf and reboot.

Here is a link to a zip file containing the output of dmesg, uname -a
and and a txt file containg the info about the kernel panic:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2678ix9heq3q5bl/panic_info.zip?dl=0

Have any of you had any success using ndis to use your wireless card?
If so, what am I doing wrong?

Best wishes from
Anders Bolt-Evensen