PCIe hotplug, non-x86 hardware..

From: John-Mark Gurney <jmg_at_funkthat.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 00:44:32 -0800
Hello,

I am working on adding PCIe Hot Plug to FreeBSD.  I have some basic
work already done, but I only have x86 hardware to test.  I was
wondering if anyone has any PCIe Hot Plug capabile hardware that isn't
x86, specificly, any sparc64 or powerpc hardware.

If so, what is your hardware, and would you be willing to run some
basic tests?

I've set reply-to so as not to spam the list.

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579