URGENT: RNG broken for last 4 months

From: John-Mark Gurney <jmg_at_funkthat.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:37:26 -0800
If you are running a current kernel r273872 or later, please upgrade
your kernel to r278907 or later immediately and regenerate keys.

I discovered an issue where the new framework code was not calling
randomdev_init_reader, which means that read_random(9) was not returning
good random data.  read_random(9) is used by arc4random(9) which is
the primary method that arc4random(3) is seeded from.

This means most/all keys generated may be predictable and must be
regenerated.  This includes, but not limited to, ssh keys and keys
generated by openssl.  This is purely a kernel issue, and a simple
kernel upgrade w/ the patch is sufficient to fix the issue.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579