netmap support for the Intel 40G card in head

From: Luigi Rizzo <rizzo_at_iet.unipi.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 07:36:00 +0100
Thanks to Jack Vogel who made available some hardware,
I have been able to implement native netmap support for the
Intel "ixl" driver, aka xl710, the 40G card.

I have committed the code to 'head', and the same works in stable/10
where it will land soon.

Testers welcome. I have seen 32 Mpps on tx, 24 Mpps on rx
with two ports on the same card connected to each other.

This is our second 40G device for which we have native
netmap support, which makes FreeBSD quite unique.

cheers
luigi