Re: Shared object "libsodium.so.13" not found, required by "dnscrypt-proxy"

From: Miguel Clara <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:53:31 +0000
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2015, at 6:35, Miguel Clara <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ]# rcorder /etc/rc.d/* /usr/local/etc/rc.d/* >/dev/null
> > rcorder: file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/tcsd' is before unknown provision
> `kerberos'
> > rcorder: file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/tcsd' is before unknown provision
> `named'
> > rcorder: file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dnscrypt-proxy' is before unknown
> provision `unbound'
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/webcamd'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `dbus' in file
> `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/webcamd'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `ldconfig' in file
> `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dnscrypt-proxy'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/devfs'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/mdconfig2'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/newsyslog'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/syslogd'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `NETWORKING' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/kdc'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `ldconfig' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/SERVERS'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/archdep'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/SERVERS'.
> > rcorder: requirement `tpmd' in file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/tcsd' has no
> providers.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/uuidd'.
> > rcorder: requirement `usbd' in file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/hald' has no
> providers.
> >
> > # rcorder /etc/rc.d/* /usr/local/etc/rc.d/* | awk
> ‘/SERVERS|cleanvar|ldconfig|dbus/ { print NR, $0 }’
> > rcorder: file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/tcsd' is before unknown provision
> `kerberos'
> > rcorder: file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/tcsd' is before unknown provision
> `named'
> > rcorder: file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dnscrypt-proxy' is before unknown
> provision `unbound'
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on file `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/webcamd'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `dbus' in file
> `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/webcamd'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `ldconfig' in file
> `/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dnscrypt-proxy'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/devfs'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/mdconfig2'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/newsyslog'.
> > rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `mountcritremote' in file
> `/etc/rc.d/syslogd'.
> [...]

So much like the movies them... damn.... :X

I don't recall any changes to the rc.d scripts except the one to
dnscrypt-proxy (adding the ldconfig REQUIRE)

I also don't really know what to make of the output... expect this part:

"Circular dependency on provision", but the man says:
A set of files has a circular dependency which was detected while
processing the stated condition.

So it should mean that 'A' requires 'B' but 'B' requires 'A'... but this
does not seem to be the case...

I guess I'll have to go one by one and see if I can identify issue. But
first I'll make sure the ports that use those rc.d scripts are up to date.