Re: sa(4) driver changes available for test

From: Dan Langille <dan_at_langille.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:48:01 -0500
> On Feb 18, 2015, at 7:13 PM, Kenneth D. Merry <ken_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
>

> I have updated the patches.
>
> I have removed the XPT_DEV_ADVINFO changes from the patches to head, since
> I committed those separately.
>
> I have (hopefully) fixed the build for the stable/10 patches by MFCing
> dependencies.  (One of them mav did for me, thanks!)
>
> Rough draft commit message:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ken/sa_changes_commitmsg.20150218.1.txt
>
> The patches against FreeBSD/head as of SVN revision 278975:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ken/sa_changes.20150218.1.txt
>
> And (untested) patches against FreeBSD stable/10 as of SVN revision 278974:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ken/sa_changes.stable_10.20150218.1.txt

Not sure what I've done wrong here.

I've applied your patches and run make buildworld against:

[root_at_cuppy:/usr/src] # svn info
Relative URL: ^/stable/10
Repository Root: https://svn0.us-west.freebsd.org/base
Repository UUID: ccf9f872-aa2e-dd11-9fc8-001c23d0bc1f
Revision: 278721
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: ngie
Last Changed Rev: 278721
Last Changed Date: 2015-02-13 21:46:22 +0000 (Fri, 13 Feb 2015)

But I get:

rm -f .depend GPATH GRTAGS GSYMS GTAGS
===> lib/libmp (cleandir)
rm -f Version.map libmp.3.gz libmp.3.cat.gz
rm -f a.out mpasbn.o mpasbn.o.tmp
rm -f mpasbn.po  mpasbn.po.tmp
rm -f mpasbn.So mpasbn.so mpasbn.So.tmp
rm -f libmp.so
rm -f libmp.a libmp_p.a libmp.so.7
rm -f Version.map
rm -f .depend GPATH GRTAGS GSYMS GTAGS
===> lib/libmt (cleandir)
cd: /usr/src/lib/libmt: No such file or directory
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /usr/src/lib
*** Error code 1