Re: CURRENT breaks loading of nvidia.so

From: Bob Willcox <bob_at_immure.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 09:33:04 -0600
On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 09:22:06PM -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where  PORTS_MODULES is documented? I don't find it in
> the Handbook. It's not in src.conf(5). I've known of it since Doug B. (I
> thing) wrote it. This is a very beneficial tool. It really needs to be well
> documented.
> --
> R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
> E-mail: rkoberman_at_gmail.com

I found it in the make.conf(5) man page. I will say, however, that the
description is fairly skimpy and I wouldn't have really known how to use it to
solve my nvidia driver problem w/o the help of folks here.

A more complete description, preferably with a few examples, would really help
to understand how it is actually used.

Bob

--
Bob Willcox    | The Ancient Doctrine of Mind Over Matter:
bob_at_immure.com | I don't mind... and you don't matter.