Re: System-On-Module

From: Lundberg, Johannes <johannes_at_brilliantservice.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:12:38 +0900
Ah now I see it has EDM connection. I didn't look carefully enough. All the
images are with the expansion board attached..

Spec-wise and portability-wise it seems like a good option but my hardware
guy keeps warning me about Freescale that they often have hardware bugs and
rather than fixing the bugs they pretend they are not there.. In other
words, Freescale is good for software developers because of open
documentation but not so for hardware manufactures. Any experiences with
this?

--
Johannes Lundberg
BRILLIANTSERVICE CO., LTD.

--
秘密保持について:この電子メールは、名宛人に送信したものであり、秘匿特権の対象となる情報を含んでいます。